Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Week Before MINI 1

This picture has nothing to do with this post except that I miss good food and the pizza looks so good right now!

Johnny is taking his Mini right now as we speak! I know he will do well but its always a little stressful. He has been doing really well at studying. I felt like because he was repeating he would study less, but this is not the case. He is still a machine. He does come home earlier than he used to so I feel like I get to see him more.
These past couple of weeks have been fun for me though. Because everyone's husbands were studying so hard all of us girls spent a lot of time together. We had a Millennium Party at DeChamps, we had a cocktail night (they were so great and made a nonalcoholic drink just for me), bible study movie nights. Its been a lot of fun!

On the other hand I have been having a few sick days, and more throwing up. If I wait to long to eat I WILL throw up. Yuck! I have also been having a real hard time sleeping. I wake up a million times at night and it takes me forever to get back to sleep. But I think the hardest thing I have come across is finding food that I want to eat. I am so sick of PB&J's and Mac&Cheese and Spaghetti. I want I big juicy hamburger and some mashed potatoes with gravy. Oh some fried chicken sounds good too, and I still want Krispy Kremes!

1 comment:

  1. how did the mini go? more pics please too. belly pics especially. :) miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails