Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010


I know I'm a little early, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween now because I don't know if I will be able to get back on here before then. So HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Life has just been flying by here. I thought it would go by slow because I have been so bored without my computer, but apparently not. The semester is halfway over now! This is great news because we have decided to go home for Christmas!!! You don't even know how happy this makes me. I really like living here, but the last two weeks I have just wanted to go back to America. I want to go to Target, and eat a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger and have a never ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden. Yesterday I had my first "I NEED to get of this rock" experience. Everyone has them and yesterday was my first. Island fever is setting in. It may be the fact that I don't have my computer or it might just be I have been here over 6 months!
The Halloween Kids Festival that I am in charge of is next Saturday so I will be busy this week prepping for that. I really think it is going to be great. I have never been a big Halloween person, but this year I am pretty excited (again probably because I'm missing America)!

2 comments:

  1. ooooohhh! i love the ghosty dominica picture. very spooky! :)

    also, the never ending pasta bowl is my weakness too... especially since they started advertising for it every other commercial here! i'm SO hungry now! :)

    the festival will be great and i can hardly wait to go! see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good luck with the Festival! (or maybe it already happened). I hope it went great! So you're excited to get back to America, huh? Well, just remember what happened to you when you WEREN'T eating killer junior bacon cheeseburgers and life-shortening never-ending pasta bowls... You got a HOT BOD! Come home and eat some yummy American food that is HEALTHY! ;) *wink*

    I usually don't get that into Halloween either but I was pretty excited about it this year, too. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails