Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Worst Dominica Day ever!!!!

So I personally think the worst thing that can happen to you on this island is your computer to not work, so guess what? Mine broke and it can't be fixed until we go home for Christmas. Ahhhh TWO MONTHS without a computer, on an island where there is nothing to do except spend mind numbing hours surfing the web. Well, the point is you won't be seeing to much from my superly awesome blog because my dang computer decided to get eaten by ants!!!!

P.S. I really think it was ants. I think they got in the computer and ate the cord that connects the computer to the screen. Curse them, curse them!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy!! That IS the worst thing that happen! It's your connection to the WORLD. Silly silly ants! What the heck!? So no more skype?
    You're coming home for Christmas?? When? Where? There is a SMALL possibility that we will be in Utah for a week or so.
    Wait...? Is this how you watched TV too?!?? Because that would be super crappy if you had no internet and no TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer!! If having your computer broken in the states is bad, I can't even imagine what it's like in Dominica...

    My name is Nikki...I'm dating a firstie (he just moved there in August), but I stayed back in the States. Since he's been there distance has done something to our relationship that we both didn't expect- instead of pushing us apart, it has brought us immensly 'closer'. I'm prospecting the idea of moving out there and doing a lot of research. Since finding the RSO and reading some Spouses blogs, I've had a lot of optomism about the situation.

    I'm looking forward to more of your blog posts as I seriously consider this next step in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate the ants too. :( especially now that it means i can't read your blog! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails