Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Food Glorius Food

Today I spent getting our passport applications ready. I made sure they were filled out correctly and then we went with Katie and the kids to get our pictures taken. This is may be really weird, but I have always looked forward to the day that I get my passport. I guess it just means I'm one step closer to my world travels. I hope to fill it one day. I know it won't happen any time soon, but I'll get there!
I have decided to make weekly menus. It makes deciding what to make for dinner and my grocery store trips a lot easier. I made tortillas again yesterday. I don't know what I did different, but the dough turned out so much better than it ever has before. They were so yummy! There is nothing like fresh tortillas with butter! I also tried a new meal this week, Eggplant Parmesan. It was so good. I was talking to Katie yesterday, and expressed this thought. I have the hardest time spending more than $7 on a t-shirt, but no problem spending $12 going out to eat. Is that twisted or what?

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for planning a menu! That is something I still need to master...

    And yay for applying for your passport. Where do you want to travel? Where HAVE you travelled so far?

    You made FRESH tortillas? Oh wow, sounds SO GOOD! Remember Alex Salinas? We used to be neighbors and her mom would always make the YUMMIEST tortillas!

    Haha - so you can spend $12 on food that's probably not good for you and contributes to all sorts of bad health problems, but can't spend more than $7 on a new shirt to make you look beautiful. Sounds pretty average! We'll go buy ice cream and rent a movie all the time but needing new clothes seems "too expensive", haha. Changing my thinking: I am always buying brand new, classy, modest, feminine clothes because I can and do afford them. ;) (Say it with me, Tracy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails