Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Picking Strawberries

Yesterday I got a call from Katie asking if I wanted to go pick strawberries. Of course I said yes. I could smell the strawberries on the wind. They were so delicious!!! We definitely want to go back and get more before we leave.
I felt like yesterday was so busy. After the strawberry picking we went to Walmart and then it was to Katie's for laundry day. I spent a lot of time there looking at apartments. We also had a visiting teaching enrichment activity that night. So a lot of going yesterday.
I could NOT fall asleep last night. I had the biggest headache in the world. I probably got an hour of sleep. I have had this headache all day as well, so I've been doing a whole lot of nothing today. I hope to get a little more sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun day!! Picking strawberries... that seriously sounds like the title of a really good book or something that would lure me in. Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that I am in freezing Rexburg! But we're headed to Texas soon, thank goodness. :) And I LOVE Relief Society activities!!!! I'm on the committee and we do the most fun things. I've learned so much and made wonderful friends. Glad to hear you're loving life!

    Oh... and I'm sorry about the no-sleep thing! That is not fun. I hope you get more sleep and that your headache goes away. Be sure you're drinking lots and lots and LOTS of water! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails