Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I have to tell you I am not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day. I think that it is really commercial and I think you should show your love for people everyday not just one. Johnny on the other hand likes Valentine's day. So I decided I didn't want to spoil it for him. I made a valentine for him and wrote a letter to him on the back of it. He got me a balloon with a bag of chocolates on the end of it. I also made a big dinner for us.
I want to say to my Family and friends, I love you! I think of you often and miss spending time with you. I teach primary in church and this week we had a lesson on family. It is so amazing the God made a plan for us that we can have families and we can be with them forever. You all are my best friends! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails