Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I only have today to live today!

So life keeps moving on. I didn't do much the last two days. I spent yesterday in class with Johnny. I just sit in there and do RSO stuff or surf the internet or watch shows. Today I went to play group to have something to do in the morning. This afternoon I had an RSO meeting to go to. I went home to make Johnny an awesome pizza dinner and in the middle of cooking I discovered that I lost my phone sometime through the coarse of the day. I freaked out. I left my half finished pizzas to look for my phone I figured it must be in the CAC cause thats where I spent most of my day. It wasn't there, but I talked to Johnny and the person that found my phone had called him and so I got it back. I am very good at losing things and it really is starting to get on my nerves. I carry everything around in my backpack but things still seem to get lost. Its beyond me.

So I went on hike last week and and I took the pictures on this post. I totally think they look pro, like those sample pictures you get on your computer. I was so proud of myself. Neither are edited, thats just how they turned out straight from the camera. I hope you like them. I do!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures girl! You did a good job! Miss you I wish you lived by us or vise versa so we could hang out all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second picture especially. very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails