Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I should just go to med school.

I promise I'm still alive. I have been really bad at keeping up with my blog. My days are filled with sweet nothings and the time goes by so slowly. i am always doing something, but I'm bored at the same time. it doesn't make cense to me, but its my life. i have felt really lonely here so I have found that I spend a lot of time in class room 5 with Johnny. He studies, I sit and read or watch shows or just surf the internet. I also go to his study group and I am learning a lot. Mostly Anatomy and Embryololgy. Its cool to see how much he is learning and how much he knows. I can't imagine keeping all that information in my head. He's a crazy boy.

3 comments:

  1. come hang out with me more! my boys are in love with you and i could use someone to talk with who isn't under the age of 1... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- I don't know where you live though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to catch you online, but haven't had any luck. Hang in there and love the life you have because it is all you've got.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails