Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Being Productive

Today I feel like I got a lot done. I had a RSO board meeting this morning that went really well. I was a little nervous because it was the first time I had business to talk about. I am not a person that leads. Being in charge of such a big responsibility is WAY out of my comfort zone. I think everything is going really well though. I've been trying to stay on top of everything. After that I had to walk to Tina's to go grocery shopping. I went to the CAC after that to talk to a guy to reserve a field for our summer festival, but he wasn't there so I started my bible study reading. I went and got Johnny and I lunch and then stayed and typed up a list for RSO. I went back to the CAC, but the guy was in a meeting so I waited and hung out with Katie and Danielle. I finally got to talk with the guy, so then I went back up to be with Johnny and finish my list, study for SP and finish my bible study reading. On my way home I finished my shopping. I got home and was super pooped. I am still crazy soar from my hike on Saturday and I have the most painful cold soar on my lips. It is like a freaking balloon on my mouth. It hurts!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your busy and busy is good right?! Good job on keeping updated on your blog! Its good to hear whats going on with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you ARE busy! :) and tina's is SUCH a hike from your house. yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails