Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I promise I'm not dead!

I am so sorry for my long absence from the internet world. My computer adapter burnt out and I was only alotted minimal time on Johnny's computer. I got it back today! Living here on the island is hard without your computer and especially without the internet. Never the less, life has been just great here. The rainy season is in full effect along with the summer heat. I have been super busy lately: babysitting, specialized Patient Program, the Summer Festival. time is still rushing by. We have less than two months left in the semester. CRAZY!!! I'm excited to go to Saint Lucia in August. I have been taking some good picture which I will post later.

Oh how I've missed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails