Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Missing America

If you haven't gotten the picture I am a little done with being here in Dominica. I have always loved it here so I dodn't know what has happened to me in the last few weeks. It may have been the fact that my computer broke. It may be that I have been hungry for six months. It may be that my in-laws are buying a new house and my inner design star wants to help pick out and decorate the new home. It may be that I have hit the 6th month wall.(All the Dominica ladies know what I'm talking about.) It may be that I know I'm going to America soon and so I'm comparing everything here to my beloved country. Or it might just be a combo of all these things, but I have to admit I just want to go home!

3 comments:

  1. you'll be there soon enough. and eventually (sooner than you'd think), you will be where we are at, realizing everything we do may be the "last"... we are actually getting sad about leaving this place. it has been home to us for almost 16 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Yes, it's definitely the "6 month wall" you are experiencing. It's hard, I know very well how you feel!!
    But I promise, once you get past the wall, it will get better!!
    Sometimes just looking at websites from home helps- and thinking about how sweet it will be when you get there. The longer you are away, the sweeter it will be :) Try writing a list of the things you will do when you get home.
    Keep on truckin', you are doing great!!

    -Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....hang in there Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails