Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I did





I know you have probably noticed my lack of enthusiasm for the island the last coupe of weeks. Well, I think I have turned a new leaf. The island is not looking so bad anymore. I don't know if its because I have a full belly right now, but I feel life was pretty good this week. I really didn't do anything. I was actually sick most of the week, but the days I could get out of bed were great. Monday night I cooked dinner over at Jessie and Paul's house. (Girl, I stole this pic off your blog. I had to show everyone your pertty face and for some dumb reason I don't have a pic of you). Than I was sick all week, but I got my bum out of bed on Friday and guess what I did. I spent my day with Jessie of course! Jess thanks for being the best and letting me come over and hang all the time. I never get sick of lounging on the couch and playing with the boys! Love ya!
Johnny did something crazy on Saturday and took time off of studying! WHAT?!? It was great. We went to to beach and swam and played in the waves. We usually don't have any sort of waves, but on Saturday the waves were a rollin'. I got mauled by one and scraped and bruised my knee and hip. It hurt, but was worth it to spend a little time with the hubby!
P.S. Has anyone else had a problems posting on your blogs recently? For some reason My posts don't want to go up. Just in case I can't post this 'til later I wrote this on Sunday, November 14, 2010.

5 comments:

  1. yay!! :) i love it when you come over!! :) actually, you are here right now... and i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm happy that you are feeling better about the island :) thank heavens for Jessie Berg huh! I love her too- I also LOVE your new banner as well as your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Super awesome to see things are lookin up for ya :)

    I sent you about three emails over the past few weeks, have you received any of them? I'm starting to think maybe they're not gettin to ya

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails