Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alligators and Bangs

Sorry about making a title and then not posting anything. I was trying to post a video and it wouldn't work so I gave up. So on Wednesday I went with the Taylors to Shark Valley. Its in the northern part of the Everglades. It was a lot of fun. We saw a mama alligator with all of her babies. There were a ton of them. Here's the video.



I also gave myself bangs. I wanted to change my hair but I know Johnny likes my long hair so I thought bangs was the way to go. I'll post pictures later.
I'm starting to freak out because I realized another week is gone. Our adventure here is winding down. We only have three weeks.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I don't think I've ever seen a alligator before. Scary! cute babies!! Was this at a zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes-Alligators! Only 3 weeks until your move? Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails