Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hoping this is the last one of these

Things I'm feeling this week.

  1. Big- I cannot believe how big a baby in your belly makes you. I really don't know how its even possible for me to be so big around.
  2. Contractions- I have them all day. They are about 30-45 min. apart most the day, but I will have a couple times a day when they are 7-10 min. apart for about an hour and a half. Hey I'm having one as I type. They are not to uncomfortable, but they have started hurting more than they did on Saturday when I was in the hospital.
  3. Swollen hands- its painful, 'nough said.
  4. Tired- still not sleeping at night.
  5. Nesting impulse- now that I said I've been tired I get to tell you that I woke up at 5:30 this morning and had all this energy and the need to organize my already organized supplies for the baby. I got up and put the car seat in the car and made sure I had stuff ready and washed a few things for her that I hadn't gotten to yet. Now I feel I have nothing to do, but am still wanting to do something to get ready.
  6. Happy- This morning I went to L&D again, not cause I thought labor was starting, but to make sure that my plans would work out. I have been working with the head L&D nurse to see if we could use skype so Johnny could "be there" for the birth. I headed in for a test run and everything works perfectly. It made my already great week.

I had a little surprise the other day when I heard from my sister that my mom and dad wanted to see if they could come visit me this weekend. So now I have something else to look forward to. The will get here on Sunday and leave Tuesday, so its not a long visit, but I will take what I can get. How perfect would it be if I went into labor while they ate hear. Then I could have both sides of my family here and they could meet the baby. You all should send labor dust my way, please!

6 comments:

  1. Yay that she's almost here! We are so excited for you! It's different for everyone but I've heard foot massages, hiking large hills when you feel contractions, and getting your membranes stripped helps bring on the labor. I've done all three the day before my kids were born. :) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, here is me sending LABOR DUST! So cute! Hope you have the baby SOON. I'm all on pins and needles for you. Can't wait to read the birth story after she comes! That is SO neat that Johnny can still "be there" for you. I LOVE SKYPE. Whoever came up with that is incredible.
    Much love! Have fun with your parents in town. :D Oh! And we need to SKYPE! I want to see your tummy in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ***LaBoR DuSt****

    i love you tracy. you are too funny. congrats on getting the skype thing all figured out, can't wait to see your beautiful baby! :) miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending you Labor Dust as we speak! good luck- you look GREAT and I'm so excited for you== we can't wait to see that beautiful little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I like what Lisa and Paul and Jessie did... here's more:

    ***LABOR DUST****

    Uh, lemme think... advice? Uhhh... I just learned that we need to find satisfaction in our work - NOT "find work that is satisfying", but find satisfaction in our WORK.

    Labor is most definitely WORK. Try to be better than I was and find satisfaction in it.

    Lame advice, I know. :)

    How exciting that your parents will be there!!!!!!!!! And your hands are swollen? Awww, I'm sorry! They hurt, too? Gall, I haven't ever had that... I'm dealing with awful pinched nerve sensations that are CRIPPLING and horribly painful. Glad you don't have those.

    Wow, you sound so ready and organized!

    So you're registered at Babies R Us and Target? What's your address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ***labor dust***
    Tracy, I think it is so cool that you are going to Skype the birth! I'm sending up prayers for you and a safe delivery for baby girl.

    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails