Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Seminary shock

So Monday was a pretty great day. I had gone to the pool, because it seems its the only place I can feel some relief from the heat and the pressure my body is under. I had had a lot of fun there that day and was on a little bit of a high. When I got home there was a car in the drive. I thought it was kind of odd because we rarely have visitors. I went in and saw Mary on one couch and on the other was Bro. Steinagel, my seminary teacher. At first I thought I was hallucinating. I had to stop and think. Its not that I couldn't figure out who was on my couch, it was that my brain couldn't process why he was sitting on it. When the initial shock wore off, I ran and ave him a big hug. I couldn't believe it! It turns out he is the supervisor for all the seminary teachers in the area. Mary was called to be a seminary teacher for the up coming year, so he was there to give her instructions. He was telling Mary a little bit about himself and mentioned he lived in Arizona for awhile, she asked where, and he replied "south of Tucson". She knows the area and asked what city and he said "St. David". She was amazed and asked if he knew who the Davidson's were. Of course he did and she let out, "Tracy is my daughter-in-law". Then she told him I was living with her right now. Now he was amazed. He decided to stay and give me a big shock, an he did. It was great to see him again and catch up on what we've been doing. Like I said, great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails