Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm counting days, not months or weeks!

Things I'm feeling

  1. HUGE- I feel like this girl grew over night. One day I was fine, the next I wanted her out because I have NO MORE ROOM. She is everywhere.
  2. Tired- I'm probably averaging 5 hours a night. I toss and turn and have to pee every hour it seems.
  3. Hiccups- I thought I was going to miss out on this experience, but she finally started having the hiccups and it is so cute, and it also reassured me that her head in in the down position.
  4. She is getting ready to drop- The last few days my hips have been hurting real bad, I think they are spreading in prep for her to descend.
  5. Swollen hands and feet- My feet don't bother me, I just looked down one day and noticed they were a little swollen. My hands though are killing me, they look like big sausages, and if they are really swollen they hurt.
  6. Weepy- I can not go a full 24 hours without bursting into tears. It is pretty pathetic. Sometimes its for nothing, but I think most the time its cause I miss Johnny and wish he could be here for the birth. Its official that he is not coming and it makes me so sad, but he is coming out during his break, Aug. 20th!!!!
  7. So ready- I want this little munchkin so bad. I feel like I am all ready. I have all the stuff I need for her and I am done being pregnant, but most of all I just want to see her sweet face and give her all the love in the world.
The days have started to feel really long. It may be because I have run out of projects to do or it could be that I know she could come at any time, but time is starting to drag. I'm starting to get anxious. I don't like not knowing when things are going to happen. I'm a planner and I can't plan this. I have had a few scares. I even called labor and delivery the other day. I will start having contractions and then as soon as I start thinking I will go in and see if IT is happening they will stop. I think this girl is being a tease.
I had a doctor appointment today and everything is right on track. I thought he was going to start with internal exams today, but didn't. I was kinda disappointed cause I wanted to see if any of these contractions have been doing their job or if they are just teasing me too. My doc is really chill and if nothing is going wrong he doesn't see the point of being invasive, but I am curious. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait 'til next week. If he doesn't check on his own I will ask him to.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails