Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tracy In Wonderland







This is my favorite picture of us. You can just see our personalities coming out.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! I have been married for three years today! It has been the best years of my life. I feel like there was my life before Johnny and my life since Johnny. He makes me so happy and I can't (and don't want to) imagine my life without him. I knew he was it form our first date. We didn't do much. We went to Disney World in January and that was our Christmas/ Anniversary present to each other. We did go and see the Alice in Wonderland movie. I thought it was really good. It was fun and entertaining. I'm a big fan of Tim Burton and it was very much one of his movies.
We also went to a question answer session at Johnny's school. They reiterated a lot of things we already new, but I talked to a lady one on one and she made me feel a lot better about us not wanting to ship any barrels down. We also got to enjoy Papa John's Pizza. I ate five pieces! Papas in the house!!!!! I know I set myself back in the weight loss department, but I think it was worth it.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm SO proud of you! 3 years. 3 YEARS!??!?! Isn't it amazing how time just flies? Hope you enjoyed the pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Congrats girl! I bet you can't wait until Dominica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, yay! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I can TELL how happy you are with Johnny so that makes me LOVE him for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails