Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Coming to an End

Wow I think this is the longest I haven't written. I'm so sorry to any that follow me on this blog(if any do). Johnny has been a studying fiend, so no internet for me.
I feel like I have been so busy the past two weeks. I've gone to the beach a couple times, been going on a lot of walks with Katie, and trying to get an apartment in Dominica. I also performed at the Relief Society Birthday so I practiced for that too. It made the weeks go by so quickly. We only have two more days left. I think I'm really going to miss it here in Florida. I really liked it here. I will miss the warm weather the most I think. Its going to be 49 degrees in Idaho on Tuesday. Yuck!
We did finally get the housing figured out, which releases a lot of stress. We will be living in Shillingford Apartments. Thank you to my sponsor Monique for finding it for us and for all the advise.
Yesterday we did a lot of celebrating that MERP is over. We took the Taylors out for lunch at our favorite restaurant. We had a good time! Then last night we went to a game night with some friends. Johnny thought it was ironic that we had a game night our first weekend here and then our last weekend here.
Now its time to pack, clean up and move out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails