Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Barnes and Noble= My Second Home

So life trudges on. I'm so sad today. The sun is shining brightly and it makes me miss Florida and the beach. Why, Oh Why is it still so cold when the sun is shining so brightly.
So we are here at B&N again. Johnny is working on his loan. We missed our doctors appointment this week so we couldn't get our visa stuff finished. I hope everything will get done. We only have 12 more days until we leave for Arizona. Seven days after that we head out for our new adventure. Then I can go to the beach everyday (and will probably get sick of the heat). We all know the grass is greener, or whatever.
Its crazy, I have been waiting and hoping all this time to go to Dominica and now its really happening and my brain can't process it. I don't know if I will ever believe we are actually going. I keep having dreams about it. I'm getting more nervous everyday, and more excited. We are buying all this stuff to take with us and I can't wait to start packing it. One day, not to far from now I WILL be packing and then boarding that plane and my life will be totally different than the one I know right now. When I was young I never imagined ( I hoped)I would live anywhere out of Arizona, but look at me now! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails