Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Eater, oops I mean Easter



So I really did write eater instead of Easter. I seem to always have food on my mind and it subconsciously spills out sometimes.
Easter was great! We had a great time watching conference.(It is a semi-annual meeting our church holds with lots of great speakers, for those of you that don't know). I loved President Monson's talk about Jesus in the Sunday Morning Session. There were so many good talks about family and our relationships and responsibilities with our families.
Between the sessions we did the Easter egg hunting. Johnny and Joey hid the eggs and of course they had to nestle one in with some dog poop and it just happened to be Tanner's Hornswaggle egg. We did enjoy finding them, and I enjoyed my chocolate egg filled with caramel. After the last session of conference we ate. I of course ate way to much. Easter dinner has all my favorite things; ham, asparagus, mashed potatoes, corn. You would think my mother-in-love was trying to make me fat. (not really, she wants me to get fat but from a very different source than food) Anyway, It was all very good! After dinner we played some cord games. It was so much fun. One of my favorite things in the world is sitting around the table with some playing cards and good friends/family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails