Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Saturday Games

Saturday Rebekah had a Volley tournament. Her team did really well. They lost in the championship game cause the other team were cheating like dogs. It was really bad. We were all fired up about it. It was great to go watch her though. We had so much fun hooting an' hollering. that night we played scum for like five hours probably. It was so much fun. I think that is John's favorite game to play with us.


Joey, I don't know if you read this but I wanted to let you know we will miss you. It was great going to the temple with you and your dad. We really hope you get to come and visit us on the island.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the game Scum!!! In fact, I just love about any card game. I think they are such great ways to bond and connect with people.

    Its unfortunate that the other team won because of cheating. Sad how that happens. How can one feel good about that?
    Hope you're having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails