Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Idaho

Wow it is so cold here. I have not taken off my sweater the whole three days we have been here. It is so nice to see family, so its worth it! The plane trips went well and we had a good time going out to eat with the Cochran family. We were told we would know if Johnny passed MERP by that day(Monday) so Johnny checked anytime we had a chance to use the internet, with no luck. When we landed in Salt Lake Johnny thought he would check one last time before we saw his parents. I went down to get our bags. When he came down he gave me a hug and asked "are you ready to do this for another 16 months?" I was like heck yes I can! Johnny passed! We are going to medical school!!!!! It was the best day of my life!!!!!
The second best part of my day was walking into the house. Saydee was right by the door. I said her name, she looked up at me and meowed! It was the cutest meow in the world, like "Mommy is that really you?". I grabbed her up and just gave her a million kisses.
I just want to let you all know I don't know how much I will be able to get on the internet while we are here in Idaho. Johnny's parents internet is super slow so we have to go into town to use high speed internet. Of all you that know me personally you know I have NO patience. I'll try as often as I can to write! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. That's really great Tracy! I am so happy for you two! When will you guys be in Dominica?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails