Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sorry, I lied!

So I told you yesterday that you wouldn't be hearing from me very often, but here I am again the very next day. Maybe I was mistaken in the fact that I thought we wouldn't be spending our whole lives at the neighborhood Barnes and Noble. It just seem like most of the things we need to do to get ready for Dominica need to be done over the internet.
I'm so excited because we bought our plane tickets to Tucson, AZ!!! I am so excited to go see my familia! We are getting there at 6pm-ish on the 20th of April.(sorry to my fam for telling you the wrong day and time.) We have not gotten our tickets to Dominica yet but we are getting there. Johnny just wants to get us the best deal possible, but that means a lot of searching.
I'm so sorry I lied. We'll have to see when I get back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails