Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Catching up

Yesterday was a long day. I was at work ALL day. I was sad that I missed the Saturday sessions of conference, but today's sessions were great! I especially liked President Eyring's and Elder Holland's talks. Johnny had to work this evening so I was all by myself tonight. I called Lisa to talk to her and then Breeana called me about five minutes after I hung up with Lisa. It was great getting to talk to my girlfriends. Thanks you guys for letting me gab with you girls!
I Have to give some Happy Birthday shout outs to people. Both my niece Rebekah and my sis-in-law Rebekah just had their birthdays. Chris's birthday was today and his wife Emily had one on the 23rd. So happy birthday to all. I hope you had good days.
So Friday was such a GREAT day!!! We have been waiting for Johnny's letters of recommendation to come in so he could get an interview. Well he finally got THE email! We think that it is because we had his letters emailed on Thursday. We hope the originals get there soon. I wanted to let everyone know our experience because this part we didn't know what to expect even with all the research we did. I thought they were going to let us know the day and time of the interview but instead they have you contact them. I thought from the research I did that they just had someone come interview in you area, but no. They have different places that they interview people around the country. The closest on to us happens to be in Denver. So we are hoping to have the interview on Friday. We didn't get the email until four on Friday and we called a few times with no answer, so we don't know exactly how the actual scheduling will work, I'll let you know. Here is a copy of what the email said. I left out the email address and phone number for privacy reasons. Hope this helps all you want to be med students out there. I will keep the info coming!

Congratulations on being selected for the second phase of our application process, the personal interview.

Interviews are conducted at our Denver Branch Office Monday through Friday; please contact me at fakeemail@rossu.edu or ###-###-#### immediately in order to schedule an appointment. Be ready to discuss your availability.

The address is:

Fake Address

The interview site is about 40 minutes from Denver International Airport by car. The local public transportation company is RTD (http://www.rtd-denver.com); the airport bus will bring you about half a mile from the office (bus stop: Arapahoe Park and Ride). It will be a short walk after that.

You can also choose a shuttle service (such as http://www.supershuttle.com); both options are usually less expensive than a cab ride. We do not work with any of these companies, so choose one at your discretion.

If you are driving, public parking is available across from the building and it’s free for the first 2 hours.

I look forward to hearing back from you and to our meeting! Once again congratulations!


I promised pictures and a video so here they are as well. I love you all and thank you for the prayers, and please keep them coming. Bless Johnny to do a good job on the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails