Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Me, not having much fun.

We got back from Denver this evening. I think I just had the worst day. I have been feeling a cold coming on, but it was full force when I woke up this morning. It wouldn't have been so bad but I had given my cold to Johnny as well. So we had two very sick people driving home for seven hours. It wasn't very fun. We did have a good time in Denver and even stayed an extra day. I will write all about it tomorrow. I'm not really in the mood to write all the things we did and post all the pictures tonight. Thank you again to Faye and Bob for letting us stay in their wonderful home. It is always so comfortable at your house and I love getting to know you better, and all the Nana stories!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...hope you are feeling better!! That would not be fun AT all to drive 7 hours being sick..
    Who is Faye and Bob? Friends? Family? I'm glad you were able to stay at their house. More fun than staying at a hotel (and cheaper!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails