Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Into the Cold

Tomorrow we leave for Denver for Johnny's interview. I am pleased to let you know that admissions finally got one of his letters or recommendation. So we are in the clear for now. I don't know exactly what will happen if they don't get both letters. I'm hoping it doesn't really matter. I'm a little nervous to drive tomorrow because apparently Colorado got a big snow storm today. Hopefully the roads are good. I DO want to play in the snow a little. We will see. Maybe I can get Johnny to play with me. He isn't the biggest fan of snow, but he is the biggest fan of me.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!! FINALLY!! ABOUT TIME!! Have fun on your trip there (and back) and BE SAFE! We'll be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails