Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow has fallen


We had our first real snow yesterday. A couple of weeks ago we had some snow but it didn't stick, but yesterday we woke up to a winter wonderland.
So we are moving into the next stage of our life. We are moving to Miami to go to the Prep Med School for Ross University. We are in the process of finding an apartment to live in. I think we found a good one, but I don't know how long it will stay available. We can't reserve it until we get our loan. I have started packing up our stuff. Johnny and I got a lot done over the weekend. Now I just need to do a couple boxes a day and we should be in good shape. The plan is to be out of our apartment on the 21st. We will stay with Johnny's parents for Thanksgiving and then fly to Miami on the 28th. Orientation starts on the 30th.
I will hopefully find a job and work while we are there. My boss at au naturale lived in Miami for 20 years and says he will help me find a job because he knows lots of people in the restaurant business. I really hope this will help.
I'm glad we will be getting away from the cold. Snow is fun, but not the cold. Especially when your a ditz and forget your coat when your running out the door in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails