Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm 22 years old now. Its not really that exciting and my day was even less exciting. I was at work all day. I had a nine hour shift and the weather was horrible yesterday. When the weather is bad it is slow at work. My boss said we had the lowest sales we have ever had. So I spent my day cleaning.
Tuesday was a good day. Johnny took me out to lunch and then we went to the mall and walked around together. It was really nice to just walk around and just talk.
We are having some issues. Johnny's letters of recommendation are still not in and its been two weeks since they said they sent them. We a really stressing about this because there is no reason it takes two weeks for letters to get from Salt Lake to New Jersey. He's been in contact with the admissions people and they say once those come in they really want to interview him. They said we could have them e-mail the letters and then we could have an interview scheduled and then hope that the letters come in before the interview. We will let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails