Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long Time No Post

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I worked all day Saturday. Sunday we ended up sleeping through our alarm so we missed church. We both have been sick and so I think we needed the rest.
One of the ladies I work with had a party on Sunday evening. I missed her birthday party so I felt I needed to go. It was a birthday/welcome to the USA party for her children. It was fun even though it was a kid party. There was a clown and he looked like he could be one of dad's brothers. he looked a lot like Uncle Vance. He was really good. He did a magic show and made balloon hats and animals.
We heard back from Ross. We didn't get direct admittance. They invited Johnny to go to their MERP program. Its kind of like a prep school for medical school. If you pass you go to Ross, if you fail they assume your not cut out for med school and you don't get in. We have a lot of decisions to make in the next little while. I will let you know when we have our definite plans. If you have more questions about MERP let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails