Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My New Smile

For all of you that know me personally, you know that I have stained teeth. I have always been embarrassed by them. My teeth are probably the thing I am most self conscious about. I always think when people see them they think that I don't brush my teeth. I promise I do. Its just when I was a little girl I hit a girl in the head with my two front teeth and "bruised" my new teeth coming in. Yesterday I went to the dentist and had it remedied. I have white teeth for the first time in a long time!!!!! I want to thank all the people that sent me birthday money this year. I think I spent it very wisely. Here are my before and after pictures.
I'm sorry I haven't been posting very often. We have been so busy. We have been packing and now we are very close to being done. I think I only have two more boxes worth of stuff to pack. I have a lot of cleaning to do though. That what I will be doing for the next couple of days. Only 11 more days until Miami!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you!! That is a good birthday present for yourself. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy!! Your teeth are GORGEOUS!! Sparkling white! I am so beyond happy for you (makes me want to cry!) Being able to feel confident about your smile changes SO many things. I'm way happy you were able to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Lisa... you are so pregnant, haha)

    Tracy! Love your blog! Sorry I don't view or comment often enough.. I keep completely forgetting about the Blog World.

    BEAUTIFUL TEETH! I never thought you had gross teeth... in fact I never even noticed the last several times I saw you in Utah! But wow, they're pretty now. :) Teeth really are such a self-esteem booster or destroyer... I have nightmares about my teeth crumbling out and I wake up SOOOOO happy and relieved that my teeth haven't moved, haha.

    So you're in Miami?!?!? How is that?! And I HOPE HOPE HOPE Obamacare doesn't get passed so Johnny can be the kind of doctor (and make the kind of money) that I'm sure he wants.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E! And now I also know the story behind it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails