Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

In the Begining

Medical school has finally started. Johnny went to orientation today. He said it was really boring. You meet the teachers and learn about the curriculum. One very good thing did happen though we got our really big loan check! I also did a lot of job searching and filling out applications. I think Johnny will be happy when he actually has something to study. There really isn't a lot to do at our apartment. We are sharing a computer while the other one is at Best Buy. He was going crazy this afternoon while I was doing my applications. I think he will have stuff to study tomorrow and we will be going to Kellie and Brett's for dinner.
Well I wanted to end with some pictures we've taken of Miami.















These two are of the park next to our house.

































Cute little guy.
















This is the front of the house the apartment is in.















There are peacocks everywhere in our little neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails