Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two More Weeks

My Life seemed to fly by this week. I now have no job. I still have a lot of packing to do and only a week to do it in. I'm also very nervous about the fact that it is supposed to snow next weekend. how are we going to pack and move when it is snowing and how are we going to keep all our furniture dry?
Johnny's mother came to stay with us on Wednesday so we could take her to the airport the next morning. Its always great to see her. She always makes me laugh! My sister, Rachel, also had her baby girl, Eden. We are going to go meet her on Thursday and help Rachel out with feeding the other kids and the house work.
Johnny and I are getting so excited to meet all you fellow MERPers! The snow has started and those warm sandy beaches are starting to sound really good right now. Only 16 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. No job..WHOOOOHOOOO!!! I bet it feels great to not have to work and to just "relax" (for the most part). You are probably like Justin and I with packing..we put it off until literally the LAST day that it HAD to be done. It is so...it just SUCKS your energy thinking about it. Totally understand.
    We get all our stuff this week. I'm so excited! The moving in is the fun part.
    I bet you are way looking forward to the warm BEACH. Wish I could enjoy it with you!!
    You leave next week, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails