Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

One more week of work, yeah right!

I wanted to let all the MERP students know more about the loan process with Wells Fargo MedCap loan. I was easy to apply for and easy to get accepted. The part we were not expecting is that you have to wait until orientation day to actually get your money. We thought they just sent the money to the school then the school sends you a check for whats left over. This is not the case. We were going to use that money to secure housing and buy our plane tickets, but not anymore.
Okay as for my life right now. I have not been doing very well on packing. I know it will all get done eventually, I just dont know how. I am very ready to be done with my job. I have had problems with it before, but it wasnt anything I couldnt handle. the last two week have been horrible! I just can not work there anymore. I only have five... more...... days...........................Yeah! I cant wait until Rachel has her baby and hope all goes well with that. I will let you know how the packing is coming.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! How are you guys gonna buy a plane ticket and get housing without the advance!? And if you fly..why are you gonna do without a car? Will you just end up driving there? Stop by us on the way! :)
    Packing..UGH!! I feel your pain. I am SO glad that we are done packing but now we have to unpack whenever we get our stuff (and then pack it ALL up again in June...). It is never ending. Hope your packing goes better and is more organized.
    Sorry to hear that work is so crappy! Hang in there...only what? this last week? You can do it!
    Rachel is having her baby soon? I forget, what is she having? boy/girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Tracy...this sounds like such an adventure!! I hope everything turns out the way you want it to!
    I'm excited to hear about med school!
    Love, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails