Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving



The week we spent in Idaho was wonderful! Moving went very smoothly and we were done organizing everything in his parents house by Tuesday morning. We spent the rest of the time just relaxing. Except when Johnny had to haul hay for his dad. Thanksgiving was very nice. I was really homesick this year for some reason. We watched the Macy's T-Day Parade while I talked to my mom. We did a lot of the cooking the day before so cooking didn't take that long. I was really sad because even though all the food was good it wasn't like home. I was feeling really really home sick then all of a sudden I took a bite of jello salad and POW I was home! Thank you mom for letting make your jello salad part of our T-Day traditions. We did wake up for Black Friday. We got all the stuff we were sent to get. While we were in Walmart I ran into Vanessa Jones, one of my friends from High School. I couldn't believe it! She was shocked too. Its a small world sometimes. I just want to let my in-laws now we are so thankful that you guys let us stay at your home for the week. OH Yeah we took some family pictures, Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I was a bit homesick myself this year. We ended up by ourselves so it was kind of a melancholy Thanksgiving day but still good and full of things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails