Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baking bread

I haven't written in a couple days, bad llama! I did have a fun little run in with the Bergs on Monday, but other than that its been pretty lame around here. I plan on getting out of the house today, so that will up the excitement level. I think I'm going to go out for my first official photo session. I'm just going to take pictures of whatever tickles my fancy. I will post pics if anything turns out well. I'm going to fool around with the settings on my camera and see what it can do.
Today is Johnny's last day of classes for this semester! He still has the big tests coming up, but no more class!! We slept in this morning to celebrate. It was sleeping goodness!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails