Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Potluck Luck

Our church branch had a little potluck party tonight. It was so nice to be able to hang out tonight. I have had nothing to do to pass the time today, so it was nice to have the party to look forward to. I lucked out and got to go hang out with some friends afterward too. All in all it was a pretty great night. Now I just have to wait for Johnny to come home.




These beautiful little girls are our Sunbeam class. They are a handful, but very fun. I love their little voices, especially when I walk in a room and I hear "Tracy, Tracy". They are so cute and so loving. We used to have a big class, but people have had to go home for medical reasons and so our class has shrunk. We are going to be losing Lucy as well after this semester. We will miss you Lucy Goosy!

1 comment:

  1. That picture makes me laugh; those funny girls. Lucy is going to miss you! She has a blast in your class. Thanks for being so sweet with her, Tracy! ps. I love your new header; so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails