Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!



I just have to say thank you to Paige! Here are some of the great pictures she took of us. They turned out great and we had such a good time. Paige I'm ready to be your model again anytime!


Johnny took his last Mini of the Semester. Only one week and one test to go!!! You can tell it is Mini/Final time around here. Everyone is tense and all the spouses are excited about getting their husbands back.
I spent most of the day down at the pool today. I met a new friend on a trip I took to Roseau last week. We both needed a pool buddy so we decided to be each others. We had a great time relaxing and getting to know one another a little better. Thanks for the great afternoon Reina!!!

3 comments:

  1. TRACY!! Those pictures are SO GREAT!! You look REALLY good. Your legs are awesome! Very adorable. I'm glad Paige took those pictures for you two. :-D and what the heck? Post ALL of the pictures. I want to see MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these pictures!! Paige did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Tracy! I'm so glad you liked the pictures! Can't wait for our next "model" session! You are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails