Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

McDonalds and a Peice of Heaven

Wow, the last two days have been pretty eventful. I haven't even gotten a chance to get on the internet in two days! That is very impressive for me.



Yesterday started out on a bad note. I was planning on going snorkeling with some girls, but my phone died and I couldn't get a hold of them so I went and waited at our spot, but they didn't show up. I was about to go home when I remembered that playgroup was at ten. I love little Matix so I decided I had to go over to hang out. It was fun to go talk and play with Jessie and Kelley. We went to the CAC so we could have some AC and met some more friends there. Lunch time came around so we all had to go our separate ways, but I planned to meet up with Sarah and Cassi at the pool later. the kids were so cute. Norm was so funny! We were all swimming and he all of a sudden shouted, " Look, there is McDonalds!". You should have seen Avery's face she was looking around like, " Where? Where it the McDonalds?". So we all played like there was a McDonalds. We ordered fries and cheese burgers and chicken nuggets. I could taste the fries and they were the best fries I ever had! YAY for imagination, the best thing in the world! I love kids!!!!




Johnny took me out for dinner. It wasn't a very romantic date seeing as Jay came with us. It was a ton of fun though! We walked home from Portsmouth, because it was so nice out and we ended up bothering Shantell and then Cory just cause. Great times!!!





Today was long, but very fun. I went to Roseau this morning to do the rest of my grocery shopping before Johnny's family gets here. The trip is always so tiring and today was no exception. I was very tired, but had plans to go to Red Rock with some girls. I am so glad I sucked it up and went. It was a PERFECT afternoon. We laid out on the most gorgeous beach and talked and relaxed. The water was so nice. It was so clean and clear and cool. The best thing about Red Rock is the food. It was so so amazing! It is worth the money. It was one of the best meals I've ever had!!! It really was the most wonderful experience. Can't wait to do it with the fam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails