Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

One Day More

Oh wow, I only have one more day until I get my husband back! He has been spending far to much time with his "other woman" Talitha. I know everyone with in hearing distance already knows my wonderful plans, but I can't hold them in so here they are again.

He gets done with his test tomorrow so we will have a few days to do things that don't have anything to do with anotomy or DPS or histology. It will be me and him! Then on Friday his wonderful family will get here. We will do a little sightseeing as well as a little chillaxing with them. I am beyond excited for this! The next Thursday will be a sad say because they will leave us, but a happy day as well because he will be ALL MINE! I know you probably are thinking what a needy girl, but seriously every other wife who is on this rock will know what I mean when I say "I'm getting my husband back!". Then that very next Monday we head to what I am refering to as our "honeymoon" in St. Lucia! I am expecting to be fully pampered where I will lay on the beach, get a massage, run the AC as much as I want, and gain ten pounds from all the wonderful food that I will nither have to cook nor wash the dishes for! Doesn't that sound wonderful!?! The day after we get back I will lose him again to that awful Talitha for four months, but two weeks will have to be enough.


P.S. Just so there is no confusion, Talitha is really not a woman, she is the name I gave the time Johnny spends studying. I know its rather pathetic, but its my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails