Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm angry at my camera!

So I have been so excited about the fact that I have been learning a lot about how to use my camera and about general photography skills. I have always wanted to be very good at taking pictures. I've always felt I take pretty good pictures and I just needed to set my mind to it and learn some basic skills. I have been doing that by reading online. So you know the other day I told you I was going to go take some pictures? I was all set, I customized my aperture and shutter settings, snapped a shot and was very disappointed when the camera didn't do what I told it to. I was so frustrated. I tried setting the aperture again thinking maybe it just didn't set. Nope, my camera just didn't do what it is MADE to do. Now I'm a little mad at my camera and have shunned it the last couple of days. Pathetic I know, but I just want it to work!!!!
Anyway, enough crazy talk. I'm sorry I've been a little lackadaisical this week on posting, but I really didn't do anything this week worth writing about. I did go out to a little good bye party and it was a good time, but other than that its been a whole lot of nothing this week. Johnny has been in super study mode and people are leaving the island for break so things are just a little slow around here. Not that they have ever been fast, but this week has been dead slow. I need the next 11 days to go by quickly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy! I found your blog, FINALLY. I love it. And I'm so sorry about camera troubles. Thanks again for letting me take your pictures. It was a blast and I can't wait to take more. Oh, and if you find a way to make the time go faster, let me know. This next week and a half is going to just DRAG. Hurry up please.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails