Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Farewell Banquet

Saturday night was the farewell banquet. Usually this is just another fun night for me but this time around I was feeling the impact of the fact I will not be seeing a lot of these girls again. It made me realize I'm not only saying goodbye to the 4th semester girls but the 3rd as well. These are the girls I started out on this adventure with. Johnny must have been feeling it too, because about a half hour before the dinner he asked if he could come and said to me, " I'm not going to get to see you anymore". So he came with me. I know we will still talk and see each other over skype, but I really don't know how i'm going to be apart from him for so long. with the exception of me visiting my family for a few days, and him seeing his Nana before she died, we have spent a day without each other since we started dating. I'm really getting sad about leaving. I know I'm doing the right thing for mine and the baby's health, but I really don't want to go. Anyway, enough pitty party, the night was fun. Dinner was great and spending time with the girls is always a blast! I'm really going to miss these girls.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Saying goodbye is SO hard, especially when you know you won't see some of those people again. Who knows, hopefully you will! When do you come back to the states?? Thats got to be so hard to leave and be away from your husband. Thank goodness for email, phone calls, and skype. Nothing is as good as the real deal, but technology is such a blessing.
    Once again, your outfit looked great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails