Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Red Rock with the girls!


Last week I went to Red Rock with the girls. Its always nice to go and get away for a day. I was also looking forward to some awesome food. I was a beautiful day, but we didn't swim very much because it was super choppy and that can be very dangerous there, because it is so rocky. So we mostly just laid out. I did go wild and get a blended drink (virgin of course) that was very yummy. Can't remember the name but it was guava and coconut. I would say the best part of Red Rock is their dinner menu, but alas the chef wasn't there that night so I couldn't get the filet mignon I had been looking forward to. I think it should be a crime to deny a pregnant woman the food she wants. Especially when she lives on an island that she can't get the food she wants to eat whenever she wants to eat it. Okay rant over. So I got a burger instead and it was wonderful. I'm really starting to get sad about missing out on my friends lives for four months. I'm going to really miss these girls. They become your family out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails