Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Locks of Love

I really needed to get my hair trimmed, but I thought I have so much hair and it grows back so fast that I should donate it to Locks of Love. I've always wanted to do it, but never thought my hair was long enough, but it defiantly was this time. They used to need like ten inches, but now they only need five. I gave a lot more than that, because I wanted a shorter cut. I love how it turned out. The girl did exactly what I wanted. It reminds me of how it was in high school. I love getting it cut, it always feels so healthy.


4 comments:

  1. my hair is the same way and i always donate it! But anyway its very cute on you! And you have such a cute baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Tracy!! That is so neat that your hair is able to grow back fast. It takes me FOREVER to grow my hair out.
    But I think I'm in need of a hair cut too. They are always so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! very cute style on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C U T E! such a fun idea- I need to do this- 5 inches- that's nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails