Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

We made it!

So staying at the hotel was great for a good nights sleep, but not so great for catching your flight back home. I set the alarm before we went to bed but it didn't go off. We woke up at about 7:30 and our flight left at 6:30, yeah just a little late. So we rushed ourselves back to the airport. I was worried we would have to buy new tickets, but they just put us on stand by for the next flight to Denver. We got in at about 4:00, did a little shopping, when to Olive Garden, and headed home.


We have been having a lot of fun here. Johnny found a really good deal for the Kinect for the Xbox, so we got it and it has been so great. Last night everyone was playing. I NEVER thought I would see Johnny's dad play a video game, but he was having a lot of fun playing with us. It is definatly a work out, we are all soar. Being with family is great!

3 comments:

  1. oh no! but I'm soooo happy that you are home and loving it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you made it back. you should have called. :) enjoy beautiful colorado. skype me sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails