Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

28 weeks


What am I feeling this week?
  1. Excited- I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left! It sounds so short. I can't wait to meet this little girl!!!
  2. Lonely- I miss Johnny so bad.
  3. Sick- I got a very nasty chest cold a week after we got here to America and gave it to everyone in the house so we are all suffering.
  4. The gurgles- well thats what I call them. I have never been able to burp, but I have gas constantly coming up my throat and it makes my tummy feel gross.
  5. Tired- even though I'm sleeping through the night I'm exhausted by noon. I can't keep my eyes open. I think this girl is telling me she's kicked the growing factor into overdrive.
  6. Movement- I put my hand on my belly the other day and it felt like waves going across my belly. She also likes to "get up" at 6am and have a party in my belly. She moves a whole lot when she is "awake" and I love every minute of it!
  7. Heartburn- I've never had this before so it was new for me and I didn't even know what it was when it happened the first time. I thought it would burn in my chest but it burns in the back of my throat, but taking one Tum does the trick.
Yesterday I did my glucose test and got my RH- shot. I was dreading the glucose drink. I thought it would be thick and taste like Tang, but nope. It was fine. It tasted like a flat orange soda. Not my favorite drink, but something I could get down. They had it super cold and I think that helped a lot. Not being able to eat or drink two hours prior and the hour it took to take the test was worse that the actual drink. My shot went well to. The nurse said I would be really sore from it and it would hurt, but I barely felt when she poked me and no soreness! It hurt a lot more getting my blood drawn for the glucose test.


2 comments:

  1. looking good as usual! i love how big your belly is and perfectly round. :) adorable! sorry you've been sick, and gurgle-y and have heartburn, no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy!! we miss you. I've seen Johnny walking around, and it makes me think of you. I'm sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable, but am really proud of you for having such a good attitude about it all. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails