Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Now I'm just waiting.

What I'm feeling this week!
  1. Happy- I made it to the 30 week mark, only 10 more weeks! I'm 3/4 of the way done!!!
  2. Movement- and lots of it. I can tell she is running out of room and getting stronger though cause now instead of tickling some of her movements hurt.
  3. Tired- I still have trouble sleeping, some days its because I can't get comfy others its because I can't keep my mind clear.
  4. Like I can't breathe or move- Things like bending down to pick something up or putting my tennis shoes on are defiantly getting harder. After I eat there is no room to breathe.
  5. Weepy- I don't know if my hormones have taken another dip or hike up or something, but almost anything can bring me to tears. I really have not been very moody during this pregnancy,(my mother-in-love actually thinks I'm less moody pregnant) but this last week I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown.
  6. Impatient- but patients has never been one of my strongest virtues. I can't wait anymore, for anything: the baby, going back to Dominica, to get my stuff for a quilt I want to make for the baby, for our trip to Chicago, for my baby shower, for lunch..........not for anything.

Like I said we haven't been doing much. I'm just home on my computer most of the time. I am excited for this next month, because I feel like it is full of fun things to do. Hopefully I'll have more wonderful things to blog about in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. these last 10 weeks will FLY by! :) sorry you're feeling stir crazy. maybe we can meet up in chicago when you're there! we are an hour north over the border into wisconsin (or we WILL be starting next week until the end of june). call me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails