Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Not much going on, but I promised I would.


So I've settled into life here in Lamar. My days go pretty much the same everyday. I try to sleep in, but am waken-up when Mary gets the kids up for school. I lay in bed trying to fall back to sleep until about 9-9:30. I get up an make myself breakfast, and get ready for the day of nothing ahead of me. Sometimes Mary and I have errands to run, but most the time we just hang out at home. The kids get back home around 4 and then its time to make dinner. Then the day is over. I go to bed after dinner to talk to Johnny, than I go to sleep and start it all over again.
I am looking forward to some things that are coming up this next month. The kids are done with school on Thursday, and I'm hoping to help the kids find things to do. I think we will be spending a lot of time at the pool. In a couple weeks I will be singing in Ward Conference. I'm excited but really nervous. My rapidly expanding belly is giving my lungs less room, so hopefully I can breathe while I'm singing. I have another doctors appointment on the 8th. You can tell your getting closer to delivery when your appointments start getting closer together. My baby shower is going to be on the 18th! Then the last week of June we are heading to Chicago for a family reunion. I'm nervous for this too. At my next doctors appointment I'm going to make sure its okay for me to make such a long journey in a car when I'm 8 months pregnant. If not I don't know what I'll do for a week while the family is gone. I really hope I can go!
I'm starting to have a lot more dreams about having the baby and being a mother. I'm also dreaming a lot about the baby shower and how much we need to do to get ready for it. Its fun to be having these dreams, but it keeps me up at night cause I wake-up thinking its all real. It is making me really anxious and excited!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for fun at the pool! I look forward to that. You sleep 'til 9 or 9:30? Wow, I just wonder what life would be like if I did that... my EARLY-TO-BED, EARLY-TO-RISE son gets me up early all the time. :) I think this little girl inside me has a pretty similar early bird schedule as well.

    How exciting - a baby shower! I can't wait to see pictures from it. Wish I could go!

    Oh, and being pregnant doesn't mean you can't breathe as well or support your singing as well. If anything, it HELPS your diaphragm to have something to push against and hold out as you support your singing (that is, however, if you know how to do that which most people don't - I sure didn't 'til I had lessons!). SO, you'll still be able to sing beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails