Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sewing, my new obsession!

I was over at Aubrey's again sewing. I wanted to do some work on my quilt, but Walmart didn't have fabric spray adhesive, so I couldn't do anymore with it. I decided to start on doing on of the dresses for baby girl. Can you believe I finished it!?! I haven't made a dress since 8th grade. I was so impressed with myself. It is so cute! This picture doesn't do it justice.
I am really enjoying sewing. I have actually considered making it a job/hobby of it and sell stuff on Etsy or something. It would be cool if I could do that. maybe when we are done in Dominica and we are back in the states and I can have my sewing machine with me.

1 comment:

  1. i will be your first customer!! i love it! good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails