Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

After almost 24 years of life.....

I got my ears pierced. I never wanted to do it before because I'm not big on jewelry, but the last couple months I have been wearing clip-ons almost everyday. I figured if I'm going to do that I might as well do the real thing. It gives me a lot more cute options for earrings (so hard to find cute clip-ons), and its less painful (after a couple hours clip-ons start to hurt real bad). When I was sitting in the chair waiting for them to be done I was really nervous because I thought it was going to hurt really bad. I didn't think it was that bad though. I felt like it was comparable to getting your blood drawn. I love them and happy I finally did it!

Okay now to the real reason I'm posting....

Things I'm feeling this week!
  1. Tired- I think you probably figure, but this is for posterity people.
  2. Heartburn- Okay this has come with a vengeance. I get it all the time for different reasons, like if I sing or drink water, and of course after I eat.
  3. Like I never stop going to the bathroom- Enough said.
  4. Leg pain- I think it must be sciatic pain, because my butt will hurt and then my leg will start to hurt. I'm also still getting random charlie horses in m leg.
  5. Contractions- I have been having them for a while now, but they are definitely coming more often.
  6. Its getting close- I had to go get all of the necessities for baby, because she can come at any time now. I have an internet moms group of women that are all due the same week as me and one baby has been born every day for the last five days. It also hit me today at my doctor appointment when he told me he wants to see me once a week from now on. It is making me so excited! I can't wait until this little girl decides to come.
Like I said we have been busy the last couple days. Monday we went to Denver to take Molly to the airport. We spent the day shopping, mostly for baby stuff. We headed up to Estes park as well. We ended up staying the night in Denver because we wanted to go to more stores. Its hard to fit in all we want to do in one day. It is always nice to get out of Lamar and do something, but I am excited to be home for awhile. I plan on spending some quality time at the pool and getting some sewing projects done. I'm a little sad because our vacation to Chicago got cancelled. John and Mary are having some heath issues and we decided it would be better to stay here and get them sorted out. Life continues to fly by and before I know it my time here in Lamar will be over. NO offense to my in-laws, but I can't wait to get back home and be a little family of three!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails