Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday Night Fun Night

Last night I took Bekah, her friends and Tanner out for a night on the town. We went out to Pizza Hut for dinner and let me tell you it was AMAZING!!! I haven't had good pizza for awhile. After stuffing our faces we went bowling. I had a blast and I think the kids had fun too. Bekah was pretty upset because she didn't win either of the games. She is just a little competitive. We had some good laughs, one big one because of my throwing a ball backwards. I have a tendency to do this at least once while bowling even when its on the Kinect. If you ever get to go bowling with me, you have been warned. We are definitely going to have to go again while I'm here and can still move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails